Thursday, February 12, 2009

Camping and Mountain Biking







Steve and I made our first camping trip together to Tyler State Park on Feb 7th-8th. It was great fun. After falling or "ejecting" as Steve calls it, from the mountain bike on several other more technical trails, I finally managed to stay on the bike for the complete trail ride. The trail was more cruising than like an obstacle course. I was very proud of myself. Also, we managed to have a great time for our first camp out together. I think we were made for each other!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, you're the light of my life!
    To all Sherry's friends.....there should be pictures of us in Big Bend National Park within a few weeks. We'll be hiking and camping there...hopefully I'll be able to keep up with Sherry...those long legs move fast while hiking. Biking is another story though but she is trying hard and getting better every time we go out.

    ReplyDelete